Wildlife Photography: Capturing Portraits of Your Favorite Animals Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
How to "Whisper"2:39
Gear & Settings6:35
Warm-Up Landscape Shots2:50
Shooting Portraits of Animals6:50
About This Class
Go into the wild with 21-year-old Finnish photographer and self-proclaimed "squirrel whisperer," Konsta Punkka.
In this 30-minute class, you’ll learn Konsta’s tried-and-true techniques for capturing stunning portraits of animals, including:
- finding a shoot location near you
- how to gain the trust of squirrels, hummingbirds and foxes
- how to "whisper" to get the animals closer to your lens
- what camera equipment and settings can achieve the best shots
- how to showcase the emotions of the animal
With insights for every level of experience and equipment, from iPhone to DSLR, you'll walk away with the skills and knowledge you need to shoot like a pro, and a newfound respect for your natural surroundings.
Join Konsta and his furry friends for a picturesque adventure!
Photo credit: Jaakko Kahilaniemi
Class Projects 17 See All
21-year-old Outdoor Photographer and Squirrel Whisperer based in Helsinki, Finland.