Earring Experiments

Earring Experiments - student project

I made these earrings (in order L to R) over the course of a few days, making the brick stitch pattern a little more complicated with each one. These are 11/0 beads, mostly glass Miyuki, Toho and Preciosa, though the matte purple ones are ceramic Matsuno. I used upholstery thread, which I've been working with for months, but some of the beads were too small to thread more than twice so I had to come up with some workarounds. I'm very happy with how they turned out, and also looking forward to improving further! I would say that using at least four colors made it much easier for me to count and keep track of what I was doing. I'm excited to gift some of these!