My husband says this is cheating. He says that I should create a brand new project as my project post for this class and not the examples I did on-camera.
So, I'll turn it back to you! Which would you like me do again?
- Paper experimentation Birthday cake
- Circle Tree Ratio Exercise
- My Color Options Pineapple
- Floral Color Mixing Greeting Card Design
- Forest Value Study
- Wood Grain Crayon Resist
- Monogram or Icon Masking Fluid Resist
I will tell you that the project I learned the most from was the Forest Value Study (in the lower right). The power of values always knocks me back. Eliminating the use of color only added to their strength. And the project I had the most fun creating was the Wood Grain Crayon Resist (lower, center).
So which one should get a do-over... or a do-againer?!