We Put People First.
Skillshare’s collaborative culture goes far beyond our online community. It’s a real part of the human-first way we work as a team. We believe the work we do makes a difference in the lives of our members, and our mission extends to ensuring our own team members live balanced, fulfilling lives. That means different things for everyone, but it begins with a workplace that embraces modern flexibility, inclusivity, and transparency.
We are committed to building a diverse team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re proud to be recognized as a top place to work by BuiltinNYC
, and Forbes
. We work to ensure a consistent interview process, fair compensation
, and inclusive work environment for all.
Our benefits and perks include (but are not limited to!):
- Compensation packages comprising of competitive salaries and RSU grants
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation (with a required minimum)
- Up to 14 week gender-neutral parental leave**
- Paid sabbaticals for tenured employees (every three years, starting at your 3-year anniversary)
- Learning and creativity stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Stipend for setting yourself up for success at home (think: desk, headphones, ergonomic chair)
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Support for utilizing coworking spaces, including a partnership with Industrious
- Ongoing Emotional Fitness workshops with Coa
- *Access to our 401k provider is only applicable to US-based employees
- **Please note that parental leave benefits vary by country, and our parental leave policy shown above is for our US-based employees. We honor leave requirements for your location if it exceeds this amount.