Slightly smaller than planned. Now in copper.

Slightly smaller than planned. Now in copper. - student project

I discovered after making these that I had set the printer to 97% of the template size. No matter, they are lovely. I really enjoyed using the binding wire to pattern them. I used 0.5mm silver sheet and glue dots to hold the 2 sheets together. I sellotaped  the template in place. I took the sawing very slowly but didn't find any problems cutting through 2 sheets at the same time.

I was inspired by Karen to get some copper to make autumn leaves out of 0.7mm sheet. I have never worked in copper so soldering it is a new experience for me.