Hello everybody !!!
Welcome to my class - ‘Pen and Ink Basics for Beginners’ .
If you are an art enthusiast who likes to create with pen and ink or if you are someone who is just beginning to explore this medium, this class is for you.
This class is designed for absolute beginners in which we will learn -
- all about the supplies that we will be using
- how to create ink wash
- various techniques of shading/ creating textures
- a beautiful floral artwork employing all the techniques that we have learnt
This class would be helpful to develop your skills in combining ink washes with pen drawings which is the foundation of pen and ink style artworks. I have developed this class keeping in mind people like me who have time constraints but still want to do some quick art practice.
List of supplies used :-
- HB Pencil
- Kneadable Eraser
- Technical pens of size 0.5, 2, 4, 8
- Black waterproof ink / Acrylic ink
- Round Brushes of size 2, 4 and 8
- Watercolor Paper Cold pressed 300 gsm
- downloadable worksheet for practice
- Printable Drawing for project
By the end of this class, you will be able to create your own frame worthy pen and ink artwork. So come join me on this exciting journey!!