Curated by Skillshare
5 Classes (4 hours 35 minutes)
Your paper, pens, markers, and pencils of choice. An iPad and Apple Pencil are optional.
- Final Product
Drawings of objects, people, and botanicals
1. Get Started with Drawing Fundamentals
Learn to break down your subjects into basic shapes, place your subject on your paper, work with negative space, and cultivate your artist's eye.
2. Learn Simple Approaches to Realistic Drawing
3. Try Some Freeing Exercises to Loosen Up
Now that you've learned some classic techniques, let go of perfectionism and try some easy free-drawing exercises to practice your line work and have fun!
4. Explore Faces and Expressions
5. Dive Into Botanical Line Drawing
Congratulations! You’re All Done.
You did it! You’ve completed the full Learning Path. We can’t wait to see where these skills take you next.