One of the most common editing techniques is stringing multiple photos or videos together to bring a static clip to life. So, how do you make a TikTok with multiple videos, and how do you add a picture to TikTok videos? These easy tactics will take you mere seconds to master.
How to Make a TikTok With Multiple Videos
Learning how to make a TikTok with photos and videos will become second nature in no time. Let’s start with videos!
1. Open up your TikTok app and click the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen to create a new video.
2. Press the bright red button to record your video. Remove your thumb from the red button when you want to end your clip. When you’re ready to record your next segment, just press that big red button again and record the same way. Continue this process until you’ve created all of the clips you want. You’ll see blue lines forming at the top of your screen to signify how many clips you have and how much of your allotted time they take up.
3. If you want to shoot your videos via your phone’s camera, you can also do that and then upload the clips to TikTok by clicking the “Effects” button and then the “Green Screen Video” option.
4. Once you’ve gotten all the clips you want, you can cut them and move them around by clicking the red checkmark on the bottom-right corner of your screen and then clicking the “Adjust Clips” button on the right side of your screen.
5. Once you’ve made your adjustments, press save and finish editing the rest of your post.
How to Add Pictures to a TikTok Video
If you want to add a picture to a TikTok video, you’re going to use roughly the same process as the video option.
1. Once you press your plus sign within the app to record, click the “Effects” button in the bottom-right corner, and click the “Green Screen” option. Click on the photo you want to use to upload it.
2. Go through the rest of your normal steps to record your video. You can even create a mix of videos and photo clips using these alternating green screen features. That’s it!
What Did We Learn?
With just a few quick taps and swipes of your thumb, you’ll have photos and videos seamlessly integrated into your TikTok posts. This process can take some getting used to, but you’ll get there. And when you do? We can’t wait to see what those posts turn out to be!
Learn More Social Media Secrets
Mastering TikTok: Stop Scrolling and Post Your First TikTok