Job Interview Skills Training Course | Successful Interviews
- 1x (Normal)
Promotional Video - What You Will Learn in this Course1:18
Intro and Importance of This Course2:55
Background, the "Who" (About Your Instructor)2:33
The Basics - Part 12:15
The Basics - Part 22:26
Types of Interviews and the Phone Call Interview2:40
The Skype Interview and the Recruiter Interview3:36
The One on One Interview - The Panel Interview & The Group Interview3:17
Prepare for Success3:27
Practice, Practice, Practice3:00
Engage with The Audience3:47
The Art of Selling - Part 12:53
The Art of Selling - Part 25:01
Learn from your mistakes - Part 13:10
Learn from your mistakes - Part 22:00
About This Class
Being successful at job interviews is not rocket science. It's actually quite simple. It requires preparation, studying and following the 10 Steps in this interview course skillshare.
This job interview course skillshare will allow you to master the skills you need to excel at interviews and move to the next phase of your professional career (a new job). And best of all you will be able to accomplish this in a short period of time with real-life, proven principles based on years of experience, research and observation. No need for investing long hours studying about interviews. This course has been designed from the ground up to ensure a smooth, succinct and effective learning experience.
What will you learn?
- To get the job!
- How to be effective in an a job interview.
- To Master the Art of Selling Yourself.
- About the different types of interviews and how to approach them.
- The concept of differentiation and its importance.
- How to perform due diligence, prepare for success and challenge yourself.
- How you can leverage on feedback and your mistakes.
- To Excel in an interview.
- To boost your confidence and communication skills.
- To handle difficult job interview questions.
Why take this course?
- You will get a proven 10 Step process for success in an interview.
- You will prepare for job interviews like an absolute PRO.
- It's based on real life proven principles.
- It's short, effective and practical.
- It's been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
- You will get tools and tips that you will love in this job interview course udemy.
- It's value for money. You will spend a small amount but gain a lot of knowledge.
- You will get the inside scoop on all my future courses.
How will this help you?
- You will get the job!
- You will go fully prepared to an interview.
- You will feel more confident.
- What you'll learn will make you effective and successful :)
What are people saying about this course?
"I loved it!. Simple, to the point and really effective. I highly recommend." -Luisa
"Excellent course, very comprehensive content that for sure will help many people to improve their performance when being interviewed. Terrific job Mauricio. Congrats !!!" -Cesar
"Clear steps and explanations. Useful tips and tricks to prepare and perform better in job interviews! It makes me more confident for my next interview!" -Nanning
Who is behind this course?
An Interview Expert and serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager and MBA (x2).
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to get the job!
- People who want to move on to the next phase of their professional career.
- People interested in a job with better conditions and a higher salary.
- People who want to move out of their comfort zone.
- People who want to Excel in an interview.
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the 10 Steps in this interview course udemy.
- People that are not happy with their current role and want a change.
- People who are ready to work for what they want, but need a guide/process to follow.
This course is not suitable for:
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren't prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
- People that are trying to get more interviews. This is not about more interviews, it's about being effective in the ones you have.
- This job interview skills course skillshare works!
- Unemployment is here to stay. This is a challenge all economies face.
- With a growing global population, competition will only continue to increase.
- We learn better by following a proven process that is broken up in steps.
- You are reading this because you have a genuine interest in being effective in your interviews. And there's good news, I can help you!
Through this Job Interview Skills Training Course to Get the Job! you will learn key concepts such as differentiation and the art of selling, since at an interview you are essentially selling yourself. But we will go beyond that, from rituals and tools, to activities, concepts, examples and reflections. So take this interview course skillshare now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become the preferred candidate in any recruitment process.
- This course was produced in 9 months.
- The cost of production was >$250K (hours invested x my hourly rate)
- The creation process involved a high level of attention to detail and a focus on quality.
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don't rely only on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human "Siri." If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I've learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Class Projects See All
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
No projects have
been added yet
In a nutshell, I'm a serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert PM and MBA (x2). But at heart, I'm also an Educator.
Mauricio in Numbers
Founded or co-founded 3 business startups (in the last 6 years).
Invested in 5 personal startups.
Studied 2 MBAs and 1 Bachelor of Engineering.
Teaching thousands of students in more than 120 countries worldwide.
Traveled to 10 Countries and lived in 4.
Lives in a beautiful city, ranked 5th best place to live in the world.
Works for a prestigious University, ranked in the Top 1% in the world.
Worked for a Fortune 500 company (Johnson&Johnson) for 6 years. During that time received a High Performance and Global Leadership award.
Was in the Top 40 in the world that were part of J&J's Global Operations Leadership Development program inaugural class.
Speaks 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese).
Has 2 siblings, 23 cousins, 6 uncles and 8 aunts.
My passion for entrepreneurship, technology and education started when I was just a kid. By the time I was 15 I had already started three businesses: candy commercialization at school, newspaper recycling in my community and car washing for family and friends. I had also moved from Colombia (South America) to the U.S. to experience first-hand the American culture, something I was always curious about. By the time I had reached my 20’s I had moved on to a knowledge based business, teaching English. And during my 20’s and 30’s I got married, became a self-taught investor, started trading stocks in the U.S., Australian and Colombian markets, traveled the world, migrated to Australia, did 2 MBAs and started all the startups listed below. I also speak three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese), have been to over 60 cities in 10 countries & 4 continents and have also lived in Colombia, Mexico, USA and Australia (my home).
1) Skillshare - 5th course launched, more to come. | Knowledge turned into useful / commercially viable courses
2) Numbby - Shutdown | a crowdsourced/curated source of data, statistics and everything in numbers.
3) Todoenbienes – Shutdown | a social network for selling and buying products and services.
1) Global MBA with Tulane University. Studied in New Orleans (USA), Paris (France) and Beijing (China).
2) Migrated to Australia as a Permanent Resident and Skilled Professional.
3) Started a Street Performance Documentary on YouTube (you can google it, just enter "Street Performance Documentary Mauricio Rubio Parra").
4) MauricioRubio dot com – On Going | Free knowledge sharing. It's my way of giving back to the world.
5) Amazing photography - Find it on Instagram (just search "_mauriciorubio")
***Behind the Scenes
It's not all pink, ponies and rainbows. Even though I have had many successes as a person, professional and entrepreneur, I have also been rejected many times. A lot of people have not believed in my projects or ideas and have not supported me in my journey. Yet, like Jack Ma I have kept moving fwd because I strongly believe I am doing the right thing in pursuing my dreams and projects (go to youtube and search "Jack Ma rejected by Harvard"). Here is a list of the people who have rejected me recently (to name a few):
1) The prestigious University MIT, twice in 2016
2) The Boston Global Mass Challenge in 2014.
3) The Colombian Government - Trip to Silicon Valley in 2014.
The Professional (My CV)
Master of Management and Engineer with ten years’ Project Management experience (Agile certified). Expert in software and mobile development projects (including agile development and digital services) with a strong capacity to drive innovation, productivity, efficiency, improvement, growth and high performance.
Experience with Higher Education, small, mid-size and large companies; proven track record of consistently exceeding targets, delivering projects on time and within budget (flawless project execution).
I've lead course development, LMS, CMS, CRM, mobile apps, Facebook apps, web development, new product development, IT, operations, sales and procurement projects across a wide range of industries including Higher Education, IT, FMCG and Equipment industries. I also worked for the following companies:
-An Australian Go8 University, ranked in the Top 1% in the world.
-The leading Online Training provider in Australia: e3Learning, part of Open Universities Australia which has big clients such as Qantas, IGA and Tupperware.
-A Colombian compact and heavy equipment distributor: ETECOL, part of Doosan and Bobcat a global company with Billions of dollars in sales.
-An American high tech startup with important clients such as NASA, the White House and the U.S. Department of Defense.
-An American Fortune 500 company: Johnson&Johnson one of the biggest and most respected brands in the world.
Master of Management - Tulane University
MBA - ICESI University
Bachelor of Engineering - Javeriana University
User Innovation - MIT
Data Wise: A Collaborative Process to Improve Learning & Teaching - Harvard University
"I'm not an ideal man, but a man of ideas" -Khodorkovsky