Creating Blog Content Your Readers Actually Want to Read
- 1x (Normal)
Lesson 1: Understanding Your Audience (pt. 1)4:51
Lesson 2: Understanding Your Audience (pt. 2)4:07
Lesson 3: Understanding You & What You Offer2:37
Lesson 4: Elements of Great Content (pt. 1)2:44
Lesson 5: Elements of Great Content (pt. 2)2:35
About This Class
Oh, I get it: that completely helpless feeling when you've just dedicated hours to putting together a new blog post, only to have it overlooked.
There is no magic formula for creating the best content, but there are some effective things to know and ways that you can certainly craft compelling posts that excite your readers. This course provides you with useful tools and insight that you can utilize right away to craft better posts on your blog every time you hit the "Publish" button. Whether you’re just starting out or have been blogging for years now, this class will provide you with the clarity and the skills to publish amazing content on your blog that actually gets read.
Going beyond writing, this course covers:
- Understanding your audience and how this applies to what you write
- Understanding you and what you offer (and how to showcase it)
- Elements of great content and how you can create it
If you're wanting your blog to be more focused as well as more magnetic to your visitors, then this is the course for you!
Class Projects 4 See All
119 of 124 students recommendSee All
Thanks for the tips on blogging. This will definitely help improve my blogging.
Maximizing skillshare Profit.
Theresa has included some wonderful tips that anyone can use. I am just getting ready to start a new blog and this class has given me some inspiration and some ideas to get it started with a solid, workable approach. Thanks Theresa.
I'm Theresa, a travel blogger and freelance writer living in Los Angeles, CA. I help people create more adventure in their lives every day, around the world and in their own backyards through my blog, Tremendous Times. My work has appeared and been shared by The Burning Man organization, HOW Design Magazine, The Dieline, LunaLuna Magazine, The Examiner, Elite Daily, and more.
* Appeared on HuffPost Live to discuss the changes in the Burning Man community
* Speaker at the sold out Women in Travel Summit 2015
* Appeared on the HPL Podcast with Brooke Schoenman to discuss a trip where she took only her purse
* Snorkeled in 35° water in between tectonic plates in Silfra and wrote sponsored posts about her journey