Skillshare classes give students the opportunity to learn skills by flexing their creative muscles on a fun project. The most popular classes don’t teach a broad academic topic. Your goal as teacher on Skillshare is to get students to create something. The more creative, the better. For example, teach logo design by demonstrating how you’d design a family crest; teach illustration by prompting students to communicate the world “loud.”
All Skillshare classes are:
- Project-Based: Walk students through a project you’ve done that you’re passionate about sharing.
- Pre-Recorded. Teachers teach through pre-recorded video lessons. Classes are not live.
- Self-Paced. Students enroll at any time to learn with one another at their own pace.
Our most successful classes are not taught by "celebrities" or "experts." They're taught by creators and entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and excited to share their skills with our community of over 1M learners.
Curious what a great Skillshare class looks like? Check out some of our favorites:
- The Beginner's Guide to Animating Custom GIFs by Jake Bartlett
- Branding Your Creative Business: Design Your Brand by Faye Brown
- Creating Webcomics: From Sketches to Final Comic by Sarah Andersen
Ready to get started?