Song Finder Demo

Song Finder Demo - student project

Generally followed the tutorial along for the functionality.

Website is mildly responsive, too (mostly so I could show it to my friends who use smart phones)

I had a design vision for this initially where the album cover was gonna be a large-ish element in the background of the other elements. It turns out that the largest image size we can get is 100px though, so it looked kind of bad and pixelated when I did that.

Instead I ended up setting a blur filter on it, and then having the full size image float in front.

If were to revist this project I would:
- Probably use Bootstrap or something similar to make it more easily responsive.

- Check for a different API that may be more in line with design goals.

This was a lot of fun though, thanks Chris!