final project~

final project~ - student project

Aaaaand finally finished a final project!  Tho I'm not sure if it can be said to be a final project for this class, because I did end up using gel pens and watercolor pencils in it....  XD  I was trying to reach for new colors but I'm not sure if I was able to in the end.  I haven't ordered the Mijello watercolors yet tho, I still definitely plan to.  : )

final project~ - image 1 - student project

Here's a color wheel with RBY primary colors...  the ones used are labeled.  (Plus a few notes from the class are there!)  : )

final project~ - image 2 - student project

Here is the color play exercise!  I used the primary colors from the above exercise, plus a couple more W&N Cotman tube colors and some sparse use of mineral watercolors from Greenleaf & Blueberry...  

final project~ - image 3 - student project

It's pretty fun, but I feel like I want to try some different colors.  I keep thinking I always mix the same colors and I want to make something that looks really different from what I normally do.  I'm thinking of trying the PH Martin liquid watercolors.  : )