Some friends are coming for dinner tonight, what could I cook?
I'll start with some brainstorming:
- Fruit skewers covered in brigadeiro and sprinkled with crushed chocolate cookies
- Strawberry & brigadeiro tart with plan cookies crust, instead of chocolate cookies
- plain cookies & brigadeiro mini sandwiches
- brigadeiro, yogurt & fruit served in individual little cups
- brigadeiro waffles or crepes with fresh strawberries
Sooooo... I finally decided to go for strawberry & banana skewers covered in brigadeiro and sprinkled with crushed chocolate cookies, and our friends loved them! :)
Pretty straight forward recipe: you just need big chunks of fruit and a thick brigadeiro, and you're ready to go!
I'm really looking forward to seeing your recipes with brigadeiro, so please please please share them with us!!! :)
crafts lover, foodie & passionate traveller