quit being afraid of the gym. deadlifts are worth it.
- log meals/cal consistantly
- workout 3x per week, even if it's not a gym workout
- start stretching again (remember the girl at the davis gym who was essentially a pretzel) keep stretching until you can do that.
- bike some
start there and stay consistant. then start next level.
- trampoline training for utah.
- measure/track BF
- begin structured increase of weight for squats (assuming a month or two of consistancy will help with tendon/ligament/supporting muscle training and keep away from injuries)
- keep stretching.
- bike more.
- adjust/weed out sugar addictions/bad foodles.