I just started drawing in january. I am really loving it and have tons of ideas. However when I go through Instagram of Pinterest, I get this feeling of 'I'm not good enough to do this'. Or I draw something and likeing it but when I see it again a few days later, I just don't like the style anymore... So I'm hoping to find a style to start with in this class.
1. I used gesinski ink-brush to draw and gouache to color.
+ the texture of the gouache in red, don't like it that much in black
- thick lines
2. I used HB-pencil-brush to draw and acryl to color.
- the brush strokes
3. I used the HB-pencil-brush to draw and color.
+ it looks cute, combo black-pastels (even though black is a bit too harsh)
- the outline with black, dots are too symmetrical
4. I used the HB-pencil-brush to draw and color.
+ i love it, looks so cute, the proportions, the dots that are the same on both sides but still very playful
- curved middle line
5. I used gesinkski ink-brush to draw and color.
+ organic non-symmetrical shapes
- color combo, anthannae and eyes
6. I used dry ink-brush to draw and color
+ colorcombo, 'soft' black, little triangles
- the triangles in the middle that form a bigger figure which is not a triangle
1. I used the HB-pencil-brush.
+ brush i used
2. I used gesinski-brush, ink bleed-brush, fine tip-brush.
+ opacity of the wings
- fussy legs
3. I used the HB-pencil-brush, gesinski-brush and technical-brush.
+ color combination
- body looks to slim
4. I used the dry ink-brush
+ color combo, eyes
- that the wings are not see-through
5. I used the hard airbrush.
+ i think it looks kind of cool.
6. I used the technical pen, 6B-pencil and gesinski-brush
+ see-through veins, color combo of the wings and body
- black is too hard