Updated Feb, 25th 2013
Yeah, that's me. I fall asleep early, wake up late, and still never seem to have enough energy to go around, no matter what I do. So here's hoping I can change that.
Already doing right:
- Getting proper exercise (twice a week in the gym and nice, long NYC walks)
- Lunch walks during the day
- Limiting coffee intake.
To do this week:
- Keep that limited coffee intake to before 2pm.
- Don't eat before bed. I'm a snacker so this will be tough.
- 8oz of water at night.
- Use FLUX
Hope to do as time goes on:
- Buy a bright light box, to help me awaken and focus while working.
- Stop sleeping in on the weekends.
- Start using a delayed alarm. I actually have Sleep Cycle downloaded but never tried it - part of my problem is that I'm hearing impaired and need a pretty strong vibrating alarm to go with an app. Any recommendations on the best one?
Also, I'm a bit late to the class so I missed out on the worksheet - would you happen to have an updated link to that?