I'm in a transition period in my life right now, soon moving to another country, so my days look very different depending if I only have my usual part time job or some more work.
Also, to be honest, my days look totally different when I schedule and plan them and when I don't. So I took this exercise as a chance for introspection. :)
When I plan:
* 8 hours sleep
* up to 4 hours food: cooking, eating, washing dishes
* 1 hour editing work
* 1 hour translating work
* up to 3 hours mantra meditation
* 1 hour practicing art
* 1 hour video call with my love
* 1 errands
* 4 hours everything else: family time, time outside, moving my body, extra work, extra errands, self care etc.
When I don't plan:
* 4-8 hours sleep
* 1-4 hours food
* 0-4 hours something else
* remaining time: procrastination :D
I love journaling, it's been a huge part of my self-care journey, but I don't do it every day. Would be nice to incorporate that into my every day life, and for that I need to (obviously) plan my days more often.