Here is The Link To My Intro Video https://youtu.be/8iZby0FhBfk i would really appreciate your feedback Thanks
I would be teaching you how to create and design a WordPress supported website from scratch and host it on your local machine, whenever you feel it is ready then you can host it online. You have the ability to this websites with Joomla, Drupal any content management system of your choice but i would be treating only WordPress in this class.
Why is this important you may ask?
I believe that all WordPress users should have a local installation of WordPress on their PC. The benefits are numerous –
- you can test themes and plugins
- fiddle with a blog’s design without anyone seeing
- It’s lightning quick
- no hosting account as your local machine would be your server
- no need for purchase of domain name until you are ready for the website to go online
- There is no danger of being indexed by Google
- You can even take a whole website, download it to a local WordPress installation, and play around with it to your heart’s content before uploading the changes
I personally use this technique to test out a website, make sure everything is okay before i host it online and the great part is that you don't need to be connected to the internet.
You can do this all yourself without having to pay a dime to a developer for this purpose, you would watch as i do this step by step. My next class would be transferring our self hosted WordPress website online through ftp.
Join me as we go through this together and at the end of this course you would have a fully hosted WordPress website set up on your local machine, see you on the inside!!