I have a simple problem that I want to solve with an app.
I'm a bodybuilder and I exercise regularly. I need to make sure that I workout out all bodyparts at least once a week.
When my schedule is hectic (almost always) it's hard to keep track of what I did a few days earlier.. and I also think it will be fun to keep a record of how many times I trained certain bodyparts over the last month etc. (and to see if I skipped any)
I see this app could potentially be just a "weekly tasklist". So that's what I want to do.
I have certain "tasks" that need to be completed every week. Which are for example "Legs, Chest, Biceps, Triceps, Cardio" etc..
I'm a fan of the Lean Startup Methodology, so I'm starting small! and then I'll see how things progress.
Here is the User Flow:
1. Ask: When does your week start (Monday or Sunday)
2. Specify Weekly tasks (Just a name)
1. See a list of remaining tasks for that week. (potentially the finished tasks at the bottom, marked for next week)
2. Click a task to complete it and it moves to next week.
3. The app needs to keep a record of the date and time the task was completed.
That's it to begin with, I have more ideas, but I prefer to set myself up to win with little goals!