Hi Lindsay & Classmates,
So I think I spent almost 3 days (with breaks) finishing this, thanks to analysis paralysis.
During the first day, I spent a few hours sketching.
Here are some of the sketches I came up with:
But in the end, I didn't use any of those and decided to go with something I came up with as I was trying to digitize my top 3 options.
Here are other photos of my process:
I ended up using none of these...
I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but it was worth the experience.
I had some trouble with the grid because of the keyboard increments. I tried adjusting it in the general preferences but doesn't seem to have any changes.
I played around with some colors.
And ended up with this:
Then with the effects and stuff, it became like this:
I pick this one ^^^
I think this one's a bit too girly and won't have an easy time capturing the Male audience.
I'm not exactly happy with my first logo, but I'm glad I learned a lot during the process.
Please leave any tips/comments/advice. I would love to learn more about creating awesome logos. Hopefully, I can make better ones in the future!
Revised version (Thank you so much for the points for improvement):
P.S. Thank you for the PDF, Lindsay. The samples helped a lot.