Update for Library App


I chose to update an app I use all the time: an app that I use to listen to audiobooks from my library. I focused on selecting a checked out book and listening to the app. 

The only thing I did not do for this assignment was the personas. It wasn't helpful to use fiction to determine interaction design choices. However, when it came to visual design, it was helpful to have a character in mind which I used to tailor the moodboards to the feeling each persona would be looking for. 

My user journey is a PDF, so I guess that's not easy to upload. I created 2 versions of the wireframes. This is one option that I went with through visual design.

Update for Library App - image 1 - student project