I loved this class, and went completely overboard making patterns! The cover image shows one that I made in the plaid, using a gradient fill for part of the plaid pattern swatch.
Here is another plaid, with a Japanese paper pattern clipped to the plaid pattern - this was getting quite complex! This one was just a fun experiment, as it doesn't coordinate with my colour theme.
I will post more of my patterns as soon as I have a chance. I had a look at the other class projects after I finished all of mine, and I was very impressed by the creativity of the other students!
This was a lot of fun. Thank you for another great class, Helen!