I want to work on my goals everyday. I need this habit because I procrastinate and don't want to.
1. How will you make your environmental cues more prevalent?
• I create a zone for work in my living room for working on my goals. The desk I'm working on would show to the window, the zone includesfurniture that hides the paper, printer and more and at least a plant that looks nice.
2. What is the smallest repeatable step you can do to get into the habit?
• To work on my goals in the morning, because in this time I have most of my willpower.
3. How can you bring joy into your habit?
• To look at the streaks I reached. The results give me the joy!