1. What tip did you find most useful in this class? Gosh, it's hard to choose just one. It may have been the overall emphasis on using Quick Keys. And workspace tips. I've been so focused on making things illustrator, I hadn't given much energy to making illustrator's workspace work better for me.
2. What tip surprised you? It was the appearance panel, wasn't it? YES. Especially since I keep buying these things to do that. I'm smacking myself in the head for not reverse engineering it. The dotted line trick was pretty great too since I've been doing it the hard way all my life. (That's what started the old-timey ticket graphic I made :D )
3. What would you like to learn more about in Adobe Illustrator? Applying brush effects inside artwork. Right now, I'm using the clipping mask method, but this makes my files massive. Not to mention, if there's a ton of clipping masks, illustrator has a conniption.
4. Was there anything in class, or as a teacher I could have improved on? Nope, I love your teaching style!
5. What would you like to learn more about in Adobe Illustrator (In General)? A class on trouble shooting problems with AI and ways to fix them would be really helpful! (Example: disconnected from Adobe Fonts, remedying shut downs, ect) Usually I 'fix' these things through trial and error ... then don't remember what I did when it happens again.