The basic outlline to what I want to achieve at the end of the day is the following:
- Stay fit and keep in the habit of it.
- Have a balanced diet.
- Run a half marathon before the year ends.
A broader look at what I wrote before is the following:
- Exercise shall occur on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Staying toned is another goal. (After learning the difference between aerobic and anaerobic).
- For staying toned I'll be following the "100 push ups," "200 sit-ups" and "150 dips" training programs.
- For my half marathon goal, I'll be using my Nike+ SportWatch GPS, and lengthing my distances each week.
- To keep things a habit I'll also be using a nifty app called "Lift"
100 push ups
Apps and Gadgets:
Lift (iOS only, for now)