Updated Feb, 11th 2013
While I've been making sauce n balls for years, having this concise, wise tutilage was amazing. I decided to keep my project to just the basics, the sauce n balls from class. And boy did it turn out great.
A few things that were different:
- used grass fed ground beef
- gluten free bread (crumbs)
- parmasaen instead of ricotta
- no fresh herbs, will definitely use em next time
But really - it was all amazing. Key takeaways:
- cook the paste damnit!
- don't skimp on the olive oil
- tester ball is key
I chronologed the feat on vine - enjoy!!