When I began this project, it was nice and warm out, so I opted for making some cards with spring flowers and insects.
Here's some of my inspiration:
I didn't really scan my sketches before moving on, but here's an Instagram post I made with the fleet of spring flower imagery! Unfortunately the daffodils didn't make the final cut because I overworked them and need to try again, but the little shamrocks are being made into a repeating pattern.
While there are some cards I like more than others, here is a quick view from Illustrator with what I came up with. I'd love to use the first and third cards for actual products. I made more than enough assets to use, but it came to making a high-quality, actually sellable product, I cut that amount down significantly. Once I get at least 10 cards that I'm happy with, I would love to try to sell them!