Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers - student project

Sadly I did not have a waterproof fineliner, so the liner I used for the hyacinth bled when I applied the watercolor, which made the painting get very dark. But even with that problem, I still really liked my result!

Spring Flowers - image 1 - student project

 

On the daffodil, I think my biggest mistake was to make the first wash too dark... So I did not get that much contrast in the painting. But with a little more practice, I think it will look very good!!

Spring Flowers - image 2 - student project

Cris H
Watercolor and Calligraphy Enthusiast