I want to solve the 4x4 speed cube in under 10 minutes.
I'd made progress on speed cubing last year but bogged on a problem unique to some larger cubes (like the 4x4). I want to use this course to practice more efficiently and get through that dip.
2021, May 8
**** Solve 4x4 speed cube Project Outline ****
1) Learn to solve centers in correct positions (done)
2) Learn to solve most sides [Edit: Done]
3) Learn to solve the last two sides [Edit: Done]
4) Solve as a 3x3 (already known)
5) Learn parity (number of moves being even or odd, sometimes causing unusual problems on the 4x4 and larger puzzles) and take a solved cube in and out of parity until I get it [Edit: Done]
6) Memorize all steps and bring time to solve under 10 minutes at least twice (including at least one with parity)
7) sum up and wrap up
** Additional notes:
-- Work on steps separately and string sequences together after
-- Work on both understanding and memorizing the steps needed to solve
-- Use pomodoro or other helpful techniques to practice in a focused and more efficient manner.