So i did my first photo shoot last week with my GH4, and with this course i've used pretty much every aspect of lightroom to obtain this result.
- Resized and corrected the askew picture.
- Ajusted the photo with the high / mid / low lights, pushed the clarity and the contrasts up.
- Used HSL to change the paintings of the wall and the road behind.
- Corrected the vibrance and saturation (HSL for the reds)
- Used the graduated filter for the sky, errased the effect on the models.
- Added two radial filters on the models to bright them up.
- Painted the fence darker with the brush and an ajustement based on exposure and dehaze.
- Finished with the Google Nik Collection (Analog Efex + Viveza + Color Efex)
Thanks a lot, i'd be glad to hear from you and have some feedback !