Updated Mar, 5th 2013
Personalized art/advice/quotes school
We're going to give an opportunity for all, not only to donate money, but leave a part of himself in the school of Guatemala/to share their experience with children
- We're going to create a website with a 3-D model of school. Everyone will have the opportunity to move inside, select a portion of the wall (brick), or object (a piece of board, desk, chair, floor).
- For each brick (piece of wall, object) designated price. For the exclusive area (board, poster, teacher desk, PC) auctions will be conducted.
- When you choose your piece of wall and donate, you can write a advice( stories, instruction, tips for lessons, signature, image, puzzle, etc.). Every advice will be signed by name of author.
- All advices will be implemented offline in constructed school.
- After the construction of the school, the 10 most generous philanthropist will get albums with photos of happy children. (or smth else)
- All participants will receive photos and video report via email (or another channel).
- And we'll could start new project with loyal and happy audience :)
1. Coursera/Khan/Skillshare lection by Eric Shmidt/John Chambers. Lection fee 10$.
Audience will like it.
Problem: hard to attract attention of this guys
Idea: To tell the story of Guatemala situation in unusual and very personalized way
Channels: it's all about their behaviour and media consumption. The way from home to work. Every bigboard is a part of the story. View from the office window on our last part and call to action. + Online targeting.
2. It all begins from pencil, but not all people have them.
I propose to create very emotional visual and video content. For ex. picture where pencils are the backbone of the bridge, but in guatemala it breaks(lack of education) and people/tourists fall down. Bad education - very high price for all people
Channels: Ask big platforms to locate our content on main pages. Use youtube donate button.
3. Personalized art/advice/quotes school