I followed your lesson and made a candle using soy wax and sandalwood oil. Everything went well, for 200 gr of wax I used 10 ml of oil, I haven't burned the candle yet, but I feel the scent. The only problem is went the candle has cured, a hole formed on its surface. It seems that the was has shrunk or something. Do you know what went wrong? Please, see the picture attached.
I'll be very thankful for your feedback!
Update: the scent seems to have faded away and the natural smell of the soy wax definitely dominates now.. Also no idea why. Any suggestions?