Robin - student project

I startet like this:

Robin - image 1 - student project

And wasn't quite happy. The pigment dindn't stay on the paper and got a smeary.

Then I tried out a rougher paper (as you can see on the left side in the picture below).

Robin - image 2 - student project

It was a lot easyer! I think it's realy nice so see what difference the paper makes. I used the same colores. On the left side it was hard to create contrast and the blending didn't work that well (it almost erased the pigmet from the paper).

Robin - image 3 - student project

I didn't owe this white pen, white acryl worked as well.

In the end I was rather happy :)

Robin - image 4 - student project

This was a nice class, thank you Francoie Blayac! 

I'm happy to get some feedack if you'd like to give some :D


That's the material I usded:

Robin - image 5 - student project

The thicker paper (left side) got motives on one side, so I use the backside and usually cut it in half.