I wrote a first blogpost in the new reality last night, but I decided to go on with all the tasks from this class anyway.
My blogging goals
I would like to improve my writing, especially in English and have a prove of my style and flow. This will help me get a better job and overcome my fear for brand blogging. I would like to write every day, but I also want the blog posts to carry some value, so the frequency can be not so perfect in the beginning.
10 blogs with similar interests and 5 that I really like
1. http://www.humansofnewyork.com - for stories
2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com - for the mix of everything, served in a digestive form
3. http://thefamilywithoutborders.com - for showing me that children don't have to mean the end of travelling
4. https://www.facebook.com/MakeLifeHarder/ - they used to have a blog, but then they completely moved their communication to Facebook. It's an anti-lifestyle blog and it's awesome
5. http://toworkorplay.com - for great design and the way how the blog is divided into two parts
I use a lot of social media at work and for my personal purposes. I would say the best SM for my blog would be Facebook, but I'll hold with opening a new page just yet. Instead I'd rather use my already existing Instagram account to supplement the blog. Then we'll see if I can be consistent enough to actually have a blog for longer than a week ;)