Project progress!

Project progress!  - student project

UPDATE.  10.09.13

hiiii guys! 
it's been a long time since i last posted on here, so i thought i'd give a quick update. 
One of the things i've found hard about the project is sticking to a style for an entire alphabet... i seem to be drawing a few letters, and then thinking of a new idea and moving onto something completely different before finishing the last one. So, to try to atleast make the most of this, i decided to make those few letters into relevant words for the typography. 
The type that i've been sketching have all been very illustrative, and one of my favourite examples so far is this one, which i simply call 'WILD'.  i'd love to hear what you think! 

Project progress!  - image 1 - student project

WEEK 1. 

So here are a few examples of some work i've been doing for the class this week.
Unfortunately i didn't manage to get alot done as i've just started a new job! But what i have done, i've uploaded below. Including the squares and circles from the first exercise, a quick linear alphabet i did on my commute to work, and some nice nautical/rope typography that i definitely want to develop and complete!

Project progress!  - image 2 - student project

Project progress!  - image 3 - student project

Project progress!  - image 4 - student project

Project progress!  - image 5 - student project