My project is a bit different and longer than the assignment requested. A friend of mine knows that I enjoy lettering, so he asked me to doll up a poem he wrote for his girlfriend. I was struggling SO MUCH to make it look nice until I found this class! It's still not quite done, but it's moved away nicely from the original sketches.

Before bounce (boring):




After bounce: 


The composition still needs a lot of work, but already looks much better! I'll update the final watercolor version when it's done.


May 15th 2016 

First draft is done. I gotta rework the letter distribution so it doesn't look quite as crowded in the bottom and the t's crossbars are lighter, maybe more bounce to the word "cámara" but that's the idea:



Please sign in or sign up to comment.