Phase 1 progress

I went through the course material and did some initial phase 1 designs. Pretty much followed the steps in the course material :

Following the next steps, I tried to give the card more structure by playing with the font size for the name, trying to elevate it as the main aspect of the card. Also tried playing with line and letter spacing in here. :

The structure wasn't working for me yet, so I tried a different direction with the alignment and increased the name's font size even more. I also removed the phone # and email in an attempt to draw the full focus on the name - website combination:

Some other variations i tried :

Going to leave it at this and move to the next chapter "Serif + Details".

Comments

Please sign in or sign up to comment.