PoP Brainstorm Ideas
TARGET: 25-54 year old working professionals that have an interest in social causes but are not actively participating (i.e. volunteering or donating)
- Families build a school by incentivizing kids to get good grades, read books, complete all their homework, activities. Creates family time and kids learn about giving back.
- Book club parties
- Kid art coffee book
- A day without pencils
Sports / Fitness / Productivity-related
- Weight loss challenge: People better themselves by losing weight while supporting PoP
- Century Bike Ride/Marathon Race
- Productivity Apps
- Incentivize consumer to write a review
- Reach out to corporate foundations that donate to education, children and developing countries. Corporate foundations: $2MM grants to 100-200 organizations every year
- Family foundation, private grants
- Social Gaming with a cause (education tie-in)
Other Random ideas
- Dora the explorer!
- Creative book collaboration with HIt Record inspired by PoP (or using pencils only to create, colored pencils ok)
- Kumon partnership
That's all I have so far...Thanks!