My flower crown | Skillshare Projects



My flower crown

I used cuttings from some bushes in my yard. I chose yew, azalea, crepe myrtle, and rose of Sharon. I also cut two tiny white roses. From the rose of Sharon, I only used some buds. I covered the wire with tape right after watching the video a couple of days ago.



Here it is about half-way completed after adding the first rose.


And my completed crown! I took  me about an hour to complete.

I misted the crown and put it in a Ziploc in the fridge on Monday and on Friday it still looks great! I'm surprised it didn't deteriorate.


Please sign in or sign up to comment.