My 15 identities:
3. Data enthusiast.
4. Advertising being.
5. Copy master.
6. Tired host.
7. Coconut borsch maker.
8. Digital nomad.
9. Heavy traveler.
10. Balcony gardener.
11. Nature lover.
12. Big city explorer.
13. Contemporary art admirer.
14. Ex jazz dancer.
40 things for Foodie:
1. All-year BBQ
2. Beyond meat, above your expectation
3. Umami found in tomato
4. Ginger cookies are not for Christmas
5. I eat MSG everyday.
6. Yummy means ‘yes, ultimate meal made by yourself’
7. Superfoods are not used by real chefs
8. It’s impossible to turn a potato into Lay’s chips
9. When will meat become luxury?
10. Ghost kitchens vs. Restaurants
11. When life gives a lemon, preserve it
12. You grandma knows how to make a fermentation, even if she doesn’t know this word
13. Italians cook better, thanks to their grandmothers
14. Ice cream or gelato: it’s time to make a choice
15. Fish and red wine, because fish doesn’t care what you’re drinking
16. Who said that a red meat goes well with a red wine only?
17. Craft beer, made by girls for girls
18. Own your pasta, make it at home
19. Pasta is terrible, until you have a proper olive oil and garlic
20. All shades of humus
21. Russian cuisine dishes taste better the day after, like borsch or Russian salad
22. I bet you’ve tasted a raw fish
23. Sushi sounds differently in Japanese
24. The worst restaurants are those having both sushi and pizza
25. Food delivery ran on Tesla
26. A pizza delivered in 2 minutes
27. No every junk food is created equal
28. Don’t put your nose into this finger food
29. Countless ways to cook an egg
30. Live in your kitchen
31. Steal like a chef and enjoy your meal
32. Where you should say bon appetite
33. Not all cold dishes come from the south
34. Hot meal tastes good only five minutes
35. What soup can be a treatment?
36. A perfect dinner starter is a soup
37. French cuisine is the best way to waist your time
38. We don’t argue about a free water in a restaurant
39. Parmigiano is for breakfast.
40. How French eat french potatoes