I'm interested in getting away from my IPhone and other technical devices to view a place.
Thought my final map would be a good chance to pull out pen and paper to record the way I look at Belfast (Northern Ireland). In two weeks time I'll be getting married so this might put an interesting outlook on the maps. Not too sure though...
Why am I the expert to create this map?
- I'm an urban planner and designer, but certainly not an expert on the place.
Who is my target audience?
- Myself, but maybe my soon to be wife and family members.
Do I want my final project to be printed or digital?
- Printed at A3 (11x17) size.
What level of detail do I need to include?
- I think colour coding will be important, not worried too much about specifics, I'd like it to be as far away from technical reality as possible. Interested to learn more.
Dear class, I need your help/expertise/guidance?
- How do I get away from using the computer so much. I'm quick to pick up my computer to reference things. When is the appropriate time to use technology as a resource?