Masking project

Masking project - student project

I used the masking fluid on the white areas of the mermaid tail.  I got a little frustrated towards the end because I didn't have the cleaning paste and my brush got all gunked up.  So it got a little heavy handed at the bottom of the tail.  I went out and bought some today and my brush cleaned right up.  That stuff is amazing!

I used alot of my techniques that I learned from this class and the beginner's class to complete this.  I outlined all of the tribal markings on the tail, so that helped with my pulse and precision techniques.  I used white acrylic to do the bubble affects.  I might add a bit more of that.  There's salt in the water area.

Fun project!  I'm learning so much!!

Masking project - image 1 - student project