Martini Custom Piece

Martini Custom Piece - student project

This was a really enjoyable project.

I didn't realise that custom type can be quite simple when starting with a font that doesn't contain many curves. The divide pathfinder option is a gem which I have become more familiar with during this project. Looking forward to doing more custom type!

I went with the word Martini. Here's how it developed... 


Initial sketches

Martini Custom Piece - image 1 - student project


Digital development

Martini Custom Piece - image 2 - student project


Digital refinement

Martini Custom Piece - image 3 - student project


Final piece

Martini Custom Piece - image 4 - student project

Tom Lucey
Graphic Designer