Trying to get the brushes to behave in a marble-style way was a bit of a challenge, which was great because it helped to reinforce what we had learnt in Nic's class about the brush settings. I really enjoyed learning this technique, it's a lot different to most of the things you would normally associate using Procreate with. I tried to combine the marble with a dot-textured brush, so it created an interesting edge which I hope to play with some more to see what else I can do with it.
I liked the idea of using marble brushes to add interesting textures to things like leaves. I also tried to create a stormy sky and sea image using the brush, but it ended up being a bit of a mess, lol. I think it could work though, just need to work on it a bit more, using the swirly texture of the brush the right way with the sea and sky.
Marble-ous marbleing! I created a flat streaky marble brush that I thought could work quite well with lettering. It's amazing how the same brush in a different size can change the effect as I used the same brush in a bigger size for the background and a smaller size for the border.