Drawing loosely and freely is so important to me! I have always loved blind contour drawing and continuous line drawings. So fun and important in learning to relax when creating. Created in my ‘Isolation 2020’ sketchbook where I draw on random pages throughout, this personally helps me be less precious about the page layout.
- drawing on top of an old drawing (pen sketch of vegetables).
- drawing self portrait with less dominant hand (I am mostly ambidextrous though).
- drawing with eyes closed (with an old tonal sketch in the corner).
- self portrait in colour, inspired by the previous outcomes.
- portrait of Amber Vittoria while she teaches (left).