This took me some time because I wanted all the bottles to be shaped differently and I wanted all the curves to be smooth! The pencil took some getting used to but I think that I learned a lot and I need to definitely try out all the adjustments to understand it better. Here are some process photos. I worked from a sketch and then had fun with picking colors. I tried lots of different ways to put labels on the bottles but I think I need a workshop in that next... So I decided on little sprinkles/bubble things to be floating in the potions (practiced with the shape builder a little bit when the bubbles hit the side). Also just realized, either each bottle is just barely not overflowing, or the bottle must be covered in a decal because I didn't leave space at the top for the glass to show through... Oh well, always more to learn!