Hi, my name is Anghel, and I was just browsing through unread emails earlier tonight, and I saw this free class. I know it's THREE days away from the end of class, but I thought, why the hell not?
I live a sedentary lifestyle, I'm a stress eater, and just recently at work, I wound up dizzy and had to get sent home. I have hypertension, high blood pressure, and I'm only 23. Twenty-three. I don't do enough for myself, I don't work out regularly, I eat fatty foods, and I'm in the worst shape of my life.
I used to swim, play waterpolo, hockey, and I was super active in high school, but when college came around, I gained about 30lbs.. I'm 200lbs now, the heaviest I've ever been.
Here are my goals:
- To make healthier choices eating out, go easy on fatty foods, and try to cut out fast food altogether.
- To work out when i'm stressed, instead of eating.
- Eat less calories than I burn, so maybe around 2000/day?
- Run a 5k in at least 2 months or less.
- Start weight training and begin changing my overall body composition.
I need to start treating my body better overall, and it's about time.