3. Use the whole paint brush to make the shapes - watercolour
4. Fountain pen and don't lift it off the page - found it hard to keep my hand steady.
5. Ink Pencil and minimal Lines going over with water
6. Bright Colour pencils and vigorous - ink pencils
7. Drawing multiple eyes and beaks - watercolour
8. Make the paper all wet before start using the watercolour.
9. Up Close - watercolour
10 Broad Brush - Watercolour
I really liked the images where I used the brush to make the shapes rather than just drawing with the tip of the brush. I love the items where i only got to draw / paint the beak and eyes. The other think I really liked was using the broad square brush and two colours. I did not try so hard to draw the item but just put down strokes.