Intro to Typography and Communication
1. 10 words, 10 typefaces:
- Sporty – Bandung HardcoreGP (Fonts2U)
- Beautiful – King Basil (Creative Booster)
- Simple – Acumin Pro Condensed ExtLt (Adobe Typekit)
- Loud – Bungee (Adobe Typekit)
- Traditional – Cabazon (Adobe Typekit)
- Childlike – Kids (Fonts2U)
- Ugly – Comic Sans (standard Adobe font) this was a personal preference for me, I really, really dislike Comic Sans!!
- Danger – Stencil Std Bold (Adobe Typekit)
- Futuristic – Arkitech (DaFont)
- Flirty – My Font Addiction Regular (dAfONT)
The Fundamentals - History and Anatomy:
Loved the kerning game! Could have spent all afternoon on it! The best score I got was 70.
Here is my attempt at trying some kerning.
Brands and Logotypes
I struggled to un-see typography once I started looking at it! Below are my favourite typography/logo combinations or just general typography I came across.
Final Project - quote
Here is my final project, a quote that I find really resonates with me. I did two 'final' versions and couldn't decide which I liked most! Enjoy, all feedback welcome!